Mission Hills Christian School has been educating and inspiring children to become world-changers for Jesus for more than 37 years. MHCS provides an advanced academic program based on a biblical worldview in a godly, loving environment that equips students to achieve their purpose and dreams.
What is The Saints Fund?
Tuition at Mission Hills only covers about 90% of our annual operating expenses. The Saints Fund is Mission Hills Christian School’s annual giving program. The Saints Fund helps to bridge the gap between the amount of tuition received and the actual cost to fund educational and extracurricular programs along with day-to-day operating costs.
The Saints Fund benefits everyone on campus, enabling Mission Hills to make advancements in areas that are critical to our school. Last year, donations to our Saints Fund through our Golf Tournament and Year-end giving enabled us to launch our STEAM (Science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) program, and a generous donation to our Saints Fund enabled us to purchase 25 new Chromebook computers for our students.
This year, we are praying that our Saints Fund will provide for the following specific needs at our school:
- 25 additional Chromebooks for students
- Continued expansion of our STEAM program to provide dedicated equipment and tools for projects
- Implementation of a video monitoring system to increase campus security
- Professional development and training for our teachers to ensure they stay on top of the latest teaching techniques and programs.
- Hiring of a resource specialist to assist children who learn differently
Your tax-deductible gift to the MHCS Saints Fund will help us fund these critical projects!
Thank you for supporting the important work of Mission Hills Christian School.