SILENT AND LIVE AUCTION
Mission Hills Christian School is celebrating 37 years of providing a quality education for thousands of children in the Saddleback Valley. We appreciate the support we have received over the years from the business community.
We are raising funds to support our Variable Tuition Scholarship Program and MHCS Saints Annual Fund that benefit all of the students of Mission Hills.
Our event will draw over 300 supporters to the beautiful Marriott Laguna Cliffs Resort where guests will enjoy food, entertainment, and an exciting auction. Participating organizations will be prominently featured in our event program and on our online auction website. In addition, each program contains a “support our supporters” flyer listing contact details for your business.
Can you help us out with a donation of a product or service from your business that will support a local student? All donations are greatly appreciated and tax deductible as Mission Hills is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation can be something as simple as a gift certificate to your business or an offer to provide a specific service or product.
Popular auction items include:
- Fine dining restaurant experiences and certificates
- Weekend vacation homes or hotel packages
Vacation homes – Big Bear, Napa, Tahoe, Monterey, Hawaii, Mexico, etc.
Montage, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Wine Country
- Unique event experiences such as premier sports tickets, once in a lifetime events, or any experience that is out of the ordinary
- Popular VIP experiences include private tours, concert tickets and backstage passes, country club passes, day spa certificates, and theme park tickets.
- Tech Items
Go Pro, iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, Apple Watch, Kindle Fire, Beats Headphones, Fitbit, Games for Xbox, Kinect for Xbox, Wii, iTunes cards, Google glasses, computers, tablets, Apple T.V., etc.
- Gift cards or gift certificates for products and services
- Auto services, dance/sports programs, gym memberships, photography, salons, movie theaters, and music lessons.
- Autographed memorabilia (sports and music memorabilia attract high bids)
View an expanded list of auction items.
Please download and complete our Auction Letter and Donation Form, then call or email us and we’ll handle everything.
If you need more information or have questions, please contact us at (949) 589-4504 or via email at MHCSgala@gmail.com.