Each year, Mission Hills creates a space where others can be invited into our story – celebrating a 37-year legacy of inspiring and empowering children to become world-changers for Jesus. This is an opportunity to come together and use our collective influence to make a difference in the lives of children and impact our community. It’s our biggest night of the year, and we call it A Night to Remember.
Prepare for an unforgettable red carpet event at the beautiful Marriott Laguna Cliffs Resort, featuring a fine dining dinner, fabulous silent and live auction items, live music provided by the American Idol® house band, interactive entertainment throughout the evening, and a celebration of all that God is doing through Mission Hills Christian School.
Last year’s Gala raised over $150,000 in one night, providing scholarships that enabled many children to receive a quality Christian education and funding programs in art, technology, music, and athletics. This year, we’re dreaming even bigger. Our goal is to raise $200,000 to benefit our Variable Tuition Program and our MHCS Saints Annual Fund.
We invite you to be a part of this incredible event, happening March 31st.
There are several ways you can help us make this a spectacular event.
- JOIN US for an incredible red carpet evening of fun, fellowship, and entertainment. The cost to attend is $175 per person. But because we are committed to sharing our vision and inviting new people to join us in this important work, we are providing attendance to the Gala on a complimentary basis for MHCS parents who serve as a Group Host and bring guests from outside of our network of current school families ($350 value). If you would like to register to attend, please visit our online registration page.
- VOLUNTEERING to help us solicit auction items, secure sponsors, plan the evening, and helping with onsite setup, welcome, registration, and logistics. It is a great way support Mission Hills while being a part of a wonderful event. Please email us if you would like more information on assisting as a Gala volunteer.
- Serving as a GROUP HOST by inviting three to four couples from your personal/ professional network. We are looking for friends, business associates, church and community leaders, and philanthropists (outside of our family of current MHCS parents) with a heart to develop future Christian leaders and the capacity to give. As a Group Host the cost to attend the event for you and all of your guests is waived!
- Secure a SPONSOR. Sponsorships help pay for the cost of the Gala and enable us to invite guests to attend at no charge. Sponosr options range from $1,000 for a food sponsorship up to the Title Sponsorship of the Gala. If your company or a company you work with is interested in supporting children and benefiting from being recognized as a supporter of Christian education, please contact us. View our Sponsor Options Page for a full list of sponsorship opportunities.
- Soliciting AUCTION ITEMS and Giveaway Donations for our silent and live auction from your contacts and local businesses. We have created an Auction Item Request Package for you to download and use when approaching businesses. Please email us if you are planning to contact specific businesses so we avoid contacting the same place twice.
We are excited to share this special evening with you. It would be wonderful to have 100% of our MHCS families attend! For more information or to suggest ideas for auction items or sponsors, please email us.
Please mark your calendar today for Friday, March 31.