2017-2018 TUITION & FEES
*Junior High Retreat Fee $150
Multiple Child Discount:
Second child receives 10% discount; third child, and each child thereafter, receives 15% discount.
New Applicant Fee – $100 Application Fee is due upon submission of online application.
- Enrollment Fee is due in February or when enrollment process is completed.
- Automatic withdrawal through FACTS (checking/savings account or credit card*).
- A student’s spot is not guaranteed until Enrollment Fee is paid in full.
Due July 1, 2017. Materials Fees not paid by August 1st will be automatically deducted from a family’s FACTS account.
Junior High Retreat Fee:
Retreat Fee will be automatically deducted at time of enrollment or reenrollment.
Tuition Payment Options:
- Pay in full – one payment due June 1 – check, cash or credit card** (5% discount applies).
- Pay in two payments – due June 1 and December 1 – check, cash or credit card** (5% discount applies).
- Monthly payments – Automatic withdrawal through FACTS (checking/savings account or credit card**). For families enrolling after June, monthly payment options will be discussed with MHCS tuition accounts manager.
** Credit card payments are processed through FACTS Tuition Management Company. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx accepted; FACTS surcharge of 2.85% per transaction applies.
Late payments or returned checks incur a $30 late fee (as per MHCS Policy and FACTS agreement).
Enrollment and Materials Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
A student’s FACTS account will be terminated 30 days from written notice of withdrawal. Refund on tuition after the 1st day of school will be calculated based on a 10-month instruction schedule. The percentage of refund will be as follows:
- If a student is withdrawn before the 1st day of school, 100% of tuition paid, minus any Materials and Enrollment fees payable, is refundable.
- Beginning the first day of school, all tuition payable is NON-REFUNDABLE.